The second tracker you can find under "Track" is the "Step count". The pedometer gives insight into the amount of steps you have taken each day and how close you are to reaching the step goal you have set.
Before the NiceDay app can give you insight into your step count, you need to correctly set it up. The NiceDay pedometer synchronizes with the pedometer on your phone. To do this you need the following:
- Android: Install Google Fit on your phone. Without this app, it is unfortunately not possible to use the pedometer.
- iPhone: give the "Health" app access to your step sensor. By doing this you can activate the pedometer!
3.2.1 Setting a step goal
With the pedometer you can also set a step goal, so how many steps you would like to reach per day.
- Tap on the Flag in the top right of the pedometer.
- Turn on the slider next to "Set goal".
- Click on "Steps per day" and enter the number of steps you want to make per day.
- Click "Save" at the top right and then click "Save" at the bottom.
- Your phone will now track when your goal is reached!